Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What font is this?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by JERHEMI, Dec 3, 2019.

1. JERHEMI

JERHEMI Very Active Member

Oct 31, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Hello!

I need to match this font exactly and I cannot find an exact match. It's not Impact, Univers 57 Condensed Bold or Oswald. They all are very similar, but not a 100% match. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    Do you have any other letters or numbers?

I'm getting Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT, Agilent Condensed CFF, Utah MT Condensed Bold, Univers Condensed BQ, DINCond Black Alternate, and some more that are near perfect matches for the "5."

3. JERHEMI

Oct 31, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Actually, it looks like Zurich Bold Extra Condensed BT is right on the money! Any suggestions where to download this font for free? Or do you have it you can send me? I don't need to invest in the entire font family.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    Asking someone to share a font with you is incredibly unethical. Here's where to buy it:

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bitstream/zurich/

You don't have to invest in the whole family. You can just buy the one style (and obviously bill your client for it).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JERHEMI

Oct 31, 2006
    Chicagoland
    I bought it. Thank you

• Like Like x 1