• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What font

Jim C

Hopefully someone can identify the font for WesLend that is on the side of this car. It seems to be a common font I am drawing a blank. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5346_JPG.jpg
    IMG_5346_JPG.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5346b_JPG.jpg
    IMG_5346b_JPG.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 89

Jim C

Jill the s is incorrect in that the s has the upward and downward serifs if that makes sense.
animenick65 thought of that one too but the W is incorrect but the s does look right. errrrrrrrrrrrr driving me crazy.

Rhino

Is this the same Logo??

I come up with Stone Serif..

Attachments

• Weslend_Text.jpg
    Weslend_Text.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 144

riddle80

The actual logo of the company is a different typeface than the one on the side of the car. Guess it depends on which one ya want :).

Jim C

HAHAHA sorry Jill had your name in my head from reading other post just before I made that one I meant to type riddle80. Yes Rhino that is the logo which I have already figured that out, but like riddle80 has pointed out the type on the side of the car is different from that. Still looking.:banghead:

SignsOfMaine

Try some of the baskervilles on myfonts, or even look up Mrs. Eaves (it's too blurry to rule out mrs. eaves but it'd be very very unlikely, it's a slightly antiqued looking font based on baskerville). Baskerville has the W with no center serif and the s with the serifs in both directions.