• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is a good software program to purchase for printing and plotting

scootinbob

Now that all you nice people on here have kinda put me in the right direction I have a feeling after doing some homework on what plotter to get but I dont know what programs would be good to use. I'm use to using Composer for my GS-15 plotter which is fine but I have done things with it that the techs cant said the program couldnt do.
Im in the direction of a Graphtech just because there is a dealer not to far from my house even though looking at Summa on line it looks like its well built and as for Roland Im not sure yet cause there is also a dealer by my house to. In all it depends on service and tech support on all three. But some of the software for the three brands I dont think will work with eachother meaning I probably couldnt use composer on any of the printers or am I wrong?
Thanks,
Bob

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
are you just plotting with composer? or trying to print? and what version of composer? i'm a strictly gerber user, and am wondering what composer can't do compared to other software....

scootinbob

Im just plotting in composer using 2.6 version. But Im wondering what is an equal program out there to composer that is compatable with Roland, Summa,and Graphtech.