• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is Flexi Sign & Print 12 worth?

Mr. T

I bought a new Mutoh printer and it came with Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition. I have two already so I was going to sell it. Just wondering if anyone knows the price they go for?
Thanks for the help.

Joe House

Mutoh edition only runs Mutoh printers. Since I think every Mutoh printer ships with Mutoh Edition Flexi, there's probably not much demand for that package. It could be used as an upgrade discount I suppose. Flexi should give some credit for that towards a full version of Flexi, but since it's only version 12, I'm not too sure it's worth much there either.
It could be used as just a design station though if someone wants that.

AirGraphics

I bought a new Mutoh printer and it came with Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition. I have two already so I was going to sell it. Just wondering if anyone knows the price they go for?
Thanks for the help.
Do you still have the extra Flexi 12 sign & print Mutoh edition? I know it's been almost a year since you posted but I figured I ask.