• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is going on!

rwalker

I own a Mutoh outdoor jr. and I can't seem to get a grip on this problem.

When I print solid colors everything is good, but when I print a jpg or tiff (Photos) my black is grey.

I use Corel to design and Photoprint to rip. I have tried different export tricks I have read about and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

I am a 30 year veteran to the trade and this one has beaten me.

:banghead:

Jackpine

Try making your jpg's RGB. It should print a stronger black. When I print vectors or spot colors I use CMYK with no color correction. When I print bitmaps I print them RGB.
I own a Mutoh outdoor jr. and I can't seem to get a grip on this problem.

When I print solid colors everything is good, but when I print a jpg or tiff (Photos) my black is grey.

I use Corel to design and Photoprint to rip. I have tried different export tricks I have read about and nothing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?

I am a 30 year veteran to the trade and this one has beaten me.

:banghead:

rwalker

export tricks

Exporting in different formats that I have read about on different threads... eps, jpg, flattened tiff, etc.