• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is low, medium and high use on an Arizona?

Sign Design OC

I have the 2260 GT. From what I understand it is the same "guts" but the 2280 has an extra cyan and magenta print head which gives it faster print speeds and your bed is twice the size allowing you to be loading a sheet while the other is printing. I've had my 2260 for about 18 months now and can't say enough great things about it. Super reliable. Very easy to operate and minimal daily and weekly maintenance. Print quality always amazes customers. I think I've had 2 service calls and one was totally our fault. GREAT PRINTERS!

D3D

Super reliable. Very easy to operate and minimal daily and weekly maintenance. Print quality always amazes customers. I think I've had 2 service calls and one was totally our fault. GREAT PRINTERS!

Thanks, good to hear your experience, it certainly is the machine that ticks all the boxes for us with the exception of LED UV, which is annoying but workable. These machines don't come up used all that often and when they have there has been wildly different amounts of use, like the difference of 50,000 sq/ft to 1,000,000. Do you know how many sq/ft have been run through your machine Sign Design?

Nate1n22

We have a Acuity F (6170) that has 1.1 million sq ft in 4 years. Not sure if that's considered high but we also had an Inca S40 so most big production jobs that didn't need white ink went on there.

• Agree
Reactions: D3D

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
i have a stratojet EFB did about 925,000 sqft work in it, i feel canon is bit over priced for the current production market. i would go for the Inca if you are looking for super high production, but if its regular production, with multiple colors and white do check out Stratojet too...

StratoJet

Merchant Member
If you have the space, in most cases, you could buy two StratoJet Shark flatbeds for the price on one of the brand names. StratoJet is an actual manufacture (there are only two others), that has been in the LFP market since 1995. This allows for more innovation and keeps prices down without 4-5 different entities needing to getting payed until the printer gets to your shop!
High-quality, field upgradable, commercial grade printers at very competitive prices.

I have the 2260 XT. I love it, we've done ~300k square feet in roughly two years. Covid crushed our market this year, we might have twice that by now if it weren't for the virus.

• Agree
Reactions: D3D