• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what is that thing?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, you're serious.

For one of these................ beanyco.gif

iSign

A handle????

ding ding ding!!!

Dave's is the closest answer in my opinion... and correct at that, but for a specific form of handling...

I bought one of those for a client, and what you can barely see in the photo is that it has a round base. To make sire it doesn't easily blow over, or get bumped & fall over... that base is quite heavy...

so, although I don't remember thinking about it... and for the first half of this thread, I still didn't remember... but I finally flashed on how convenient it was to move this monstrosity by tipping it over & rolling the base, while having that nice round handle centered to the pole, instead of some awkward hand over hand process of twisting that sign frame without the handle!!

signgal

ding ding ding!!!

Dave's is the closest answer in my opinion... and correct at that, but for a specific form of handling...

I bought one of those for a client, and what you can barely see in the photo is that it has a round base. To make sire it doesn't easily blow over, or get bumped & fall over... that base is quite heavy...

so, although I don't remember thinking about it... and for the first half of this thread, I still didn't remember... but I finally flashed on how convenient it was to move this monstrosity by tipping it over & rolling the base, while having that nice round handle centered to the pole, instead of some awkward hand over hand process of twisting that sign frame without the handle!!

But that's not funny... darned smarty farty 101'ers *grumbles off*

ABPGraphics

this sign is going inside and in may be convenient for handling.......but it really just look too weird to keep in on there. Castration is in order!

iSign

but wait... maybe put a finger puppet on it... like Teri's bunny in her signature... or a Jack-in-the-Box styro ball... then maybe it won't look weird :omg: well ok, maybe it still would, but could you really look jack in the eye & carry out that sentence?

...and the Queen of Hearts says ... 'Off with his head!'