• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is the market price for a used Zund G3 3XL-1600?

Jburns

What do you think this machine is worth? - low end- to high end? Its a few years old, working area is 163" x 63, total size 180" x 90"
3 Universal Modules, plus the camera...brochure attached
thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Technical+Data+G3.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 280

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I would buy that I think. New they are $160k or more I think. I have not quoted that specific size. I know that model ranges from $140 - $220 depending on size new.

Bly

That looked a good wide machine with all you need.
They come up on Global Garage and DEB a fair bit so keep your eyes open.

ProPDF

Sorry guys - I did not end up buying it- It went at auction here in denver for 70K. I was going to buy at 45-50K.
here is the machine

https://www.bidspotter.com/en-us/au...0238/lot-bb8f96d6-c4ec-4dff-9722-a9d000f13527

It sold for $90k+ and was on global's website the next day for sale at $135k and still is as mentioned by BLY.

I watched most of this auction. The crazy part was when you read about the company who was having their assets sold off and the reason why. The company who was fairly new claimed they got a computer virus and then pad locked their doors and shut down because of it. It's kind of scary actually if that was the real reason. Whoever buys that machine might want to be careful if it comes with a PC.