• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what is this abomination???

Marlene

not sure what part of font hell this crawled out of but any help on a name would help, thanks

Attachments

• font id.jpg
    font id.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 50

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The truly sad part is.... it doesn't appear to be hand drawn or painted. Someone deliberately made that into an editable/cut-able font....... on purpose.

Marlene

The truly sad part is.... it doesn't appear to be hand drawn or painted. Someone deliberately made that into an editable/cut-able font....... on purpose.​

I can't believe this is something anyone would ever want to see on a sign but she does, yuck! she has it on business cards and a broucher so I wondered if it was some horrid thing Vista print or some other do it yourself site might have as a font option

francisco2525

Maybe I can help...

You can use live trace in Illustrator and create a vector file from it very easily. If you cant, email me and I can do it for you.

OldPaint

ILL BETCHA........it is a font, if you look for the letters other then the L or the N!!!!!!!! someone took a little "creative liberty" with those 2.

JBusch260

ILL BETCHA........it is a font, if you look for the letters other then the L or the N!!!!!!!! someone took a little "creative liberty" with those 2.

I tried this with whatfontis.com and didn't come up with anything. Anybody with FindMyFont try this route?

Marlene

oh well, I was in hopes that it would be some horrid free font that I could just use to make this mess. thanks for taking a look at it and I am sorry for any vomit on the keyboard that may have occured at viewing it

Marlene

no $h!t, that "thing" has a name? Half Dome Block. I would have thought it would be "Nightmare from the bowels of Hell"

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It reminds me of every fishing lodge logo I have ever seen - and therefore reminds me of an early summer morning pulling a walleye into the boat. I like it... :Big Laugh