• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Is This Font?

Deadworry

Hey, what's this font anyone know...it's wrinkly because it's on a t-shirt. Thanks in advance!:help:

Attachments

• WAGNER.gif
    WAGNER.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 198

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It's included with the 1000 fonts that come free with CorelDraw. If you don't have CorelDraw you can get older versions here and there for very little money.

Decal_Designs

Fred Weiss said:
It's included with the 1000 fonts that come free with CorelDraw. If you don't have CorelDraw you can get older versions here and there for very little money.

Older versions? Do font designs get updated and retain the same name?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No, I was referring to older versions of CorelDRAW. Fonts only get updated when the technology changes as with Adobe's Open Type format.

Older versions of CorelDRAW, from what I hear, can be found in the $25 to $90 range. All versions since Version 5 have included approx. 1000 free fonts with the core being about 700 fonts from Bitstream. The balance are unique carry forward fonts from before version 5 and a sprinkling of fonts from URW.

It's the best value out there for a core collection and will serve anyone very well.