Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is This Font?

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Deadworry, May 2, 2005.

1. Deadworry

Deadworry Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Hey, what's this font anyone know...it's wrinkly because it's on a t-shirt. Thanks in advance!:help:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

Serpentine bold

3. Deadworry

Deadworry Member

Jan 11, 2005
    NOW....where can I get it for freeee?

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    It's included with the 1000 fonts that come free with CorelDraw. If you don't have CorelDraw you can get older versions here and there for very little money.

5. Decal_Designs

Decal_Designs Member

May 10, 2003
    Fox Lake
    Older versions? Do font designs get updated and retain the same name?

6. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    No, I was referring to older versions of CorelDRAW. Fonts only get updated when the technology changes as with Adobe's Open Type format.

Older versions of CorelDRAW, from what I hear, can be found in the $25 to $90 range. All versions since Version 5 have included approx. 1000 free fonts with the core being about 700 fonts from Bitstream. The balance are unique carry forward fonts from before version 5 and a sprinkling of fonts from URW.

It's the best value out there for a core collection and will serve anyone very well.

7. Deadworry

Deadworry Member

Jan 11, 2005
    You know what....I found it on another computer in our office...how lucky am I?