• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is this worth?

Replicator

Welcome . . . Happy New Year !

Even with a bad print head . . .

Could be worth $5000 for all of it depending on

software version and overall condition of equipment . . . !

wildhock

Maybe you should take a millisecond and say hi and introduce yourself....

Oooppps. Sorry, that makes too much sense.

:Oops:

TheSnowman

Hey JFR...you sellin' the plotter or buyin' it? If selling, and it still cuts...I'm interested. Got one that's as old as the hills, but still cuts every single day...want to get another for when that one takes a dump.

Last edited:

Ken Sankey

What version is the software? I would be interested in it, and your cutter. Maybe a pic for the cutter would help. And from one newbie to another "hey". I love the forum for finding info, great site!

Just Me

welcome Mr.Floyd:Big Laugh dont listen to some of these guys they are just old and senile! they don't get out of the office much...

high impact

I also think we should give newbies somewhat of a break...many don't know they should introduce themselves. It may take many months of watching us "trained professionals" discuss the technical aspects or our profession before they even have the guts to post. Then some of us come on here and blast them away to smithereens!

Like my 9 year old daughter says all the time, "HOW RUDE!" with her head tilted sideways and hands on hips.

I'm sorry I am unable to answer your question with any confidence as I don't use Gerber equipment at this time. If perhaps I may trip across someone who does, I will kindly point them to this thread. Although, I am somewhat confident someone here will be able to answer your question with confidence if you were to provide a little more information and a little bit of a welcome about yourself.

MobileImpact

This is why I have been quiet today! I am having another "Ken" type day and don't wanna blast somebody unwarranted. Damn customers!

As far as the value of it. Really depends on where the bad pixels in the head are? If they are at the edges, no biggie, mo money! If in the middle, real biggie, no money. Also what version of Omega software etc.

My edge has had bad head for 5 years. Bit I can print 10.25 inches of great stuff when I need to!

jfrgraphics.com

hey, outlaw thanks... been doing about 10 wraps a week for the last 2 weeks hav'nt had much time to get on the site. brain fade on the spelling these late nights are geting to me. i have this stuf seting around in the way not using it any more. the pixile is out in a few places and one of them is in the center. would like to get rid of it but i don't want to split it up. what do the experts think. about myself, i started my company in 1997 just to do my own race cars, well the next thing i know i have a full blown business in motorsports. you can check out some of my work at www.jfrgraphics.com i have been looking at the forum for a few years now an think it is very usfull. think agin. great site! love the forum for finding info!