• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is Westerny?

showcase 66

So I just got off the phone with a lady wanting new business cards and she said she would send me all her contact info and then she said she wanted a "westerny" look to them.

What the heck would you think "westerny" means. First thing that pops in my mind is a south west feel. Not sure if that is what she wants or not.

Maybe I will put her info on a white background and a compass facing west. Maybe that is it.

I Hate when they give you a broad description of what they wnat.

Jillbeans

Old West?
As in wanted poster/grunge?
Rhinestone/tacky?
Cow skull/feathers?
Maybe get a pic of Frank Fellers.
Love....Jill

rfulford

There are many Signfonts would be good.

Most of the Adobe Wood Fonts except for Ironwood would work

showcase 66

I got her info and her logo ( I call it that loosely) has Brush script font and 2 cartoon eyeballs. At least that is what it looks like. Se sent me a 1" x 1" image of it at 72 dpi and can hardly see it. In her email she said the last place quoted her $45 to create a card and print 1000.

UUUHHH not happening. I told her the design would be around $45 and the cards are more. Gave her the prices for 3 different types of card.

Have a feeling I wont here back from her.