• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of digital camera do you have?

GK

How you get the 1Ds Mk III, I was #150 on several list since Sept. and still don't have it. And they don't have my $8,000.00.

David Ford

I'm special :biggrin:, i went on a shoot one day in New York when they were doing demo shoots for the new models & some new lenses.Hooked up with the right people from Canon that day. This was over the summer in July sometime, i didn't get the camera body until mid-november. Drop shipped directly from Canon so I have no idea what your status would be.

Patchmaster

My brother is an aspiring photographer and uses a D80 SLR 10MP I think?.
Amazing what he can do with that camera.

I still use an Old Sony Mavica 2.1 MP with the floppies, My Cell phone, and a Sony Digital Z95 (maybe it's an 85, can't remember) Vid Cam with a Mem card for photo's.
Sony has a recall on these cameras for blank screens. I bought two of them used and broken on eBay for $40 bucks. Sent them to Sony, they fixed them and sent them back Free - even paid the shipping :D

Bill