• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of labels are these?

Makosi

Hi,

Would yoube able to tell what kind of label this is please? (Photos of the sticky back)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Longer Story :D : I've seen an opportunity to create personalised stickers/labels (not original I know), I've tried my best to research and research but I'm struggling to figure our the style they are so I can then figure out what I can print on to them and if... As a starter... I can use my :cough: home printer. :covereyes: I do have some money set aside if the venture become viable - at present no more than £1000 (USD 1500)

Looking at the edge of the label I don't think they've been cut by hand, this label is 170mm x 60mm with a matte finish but I'm struggling to find them online but that's a different story.

FYI: I am in the UK, I've been to the only two printers in my hometown and they weren't able to help.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Attachments

• IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    IMG_3265.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3265 (1).jpg
    IMG_3265 (1).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 82
Need more info. Front of label. What they are being used for. To me it looks like black vinyl. Can't tell very much more then that. Looks just like Grimcos black vinyl.

Makosi

Thanks for the response Big Easy.

This is the front (can you guess the brand!) as close as I can get before the camera goes blurry.

It will be used to print graphics and simple text similar, initially mine will also be rectangular but once I figure out cutting and so on I *may* try other things.

attachment.php

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 80