• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of shop do you have?

WB

our shop is 4500 sq-ft, in an industrail park. I must say alot better then our old spot down town.

but we still have no drive in bay.. just 2 loading docks..

oh well

Dane DeFord

Shop?..... Whatza shop? You've got to be kidding me! I started about 4 years ago in the corner of my dining room (moved the china cabinet after the first month). I've laid out 22ft signs between the dining room and the living room (on the floor). Now, there is no Dining Room. And, Just don't have the cash for the jump to a commercial location. I will admit.... travel time is minimal!

Dane

MAB SIGNS

Arlo Kalon said:
She DID NOT talke kindly to the day I pounced a pattern with the sprocket wheel pouncer on her kitchen table top, and had a VERY visible, permanent layout of the sign I was gonna do on her nice wooden table top! (NOBODY had told me to put cardboard under the paper!).

That is an awesome story Arlo!! ROFL

I've worked in shops from 1800 sq. ft. to mega warehouses but the size I really want to work in is the one that has a sign reading MAB SIGNS above it.

jenrood

It has taken over my house we have a 4 bedroom house but we have 3 kids so we dont have an office our living room serves as our office the dining room table is where we weed and cut. I hope soon we are able to get a shop somehow. until then my home looks like a shop.
:help: