• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What laminator should I look for?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seal ProSeal Automatic 44" Laminator is this a good laminator?

Not if you want to laminate a 4' x 8'. You're only gonna be good up to a 3-1/2' panel of anything. Nothing worse then a seam down the middle of anything. You say your Big Squeegee is good for the smaller stuff.... that you need a bigger machine...... why stop at 44" ?? You have no way to grow.

You know that gold ring on the Merry-Go-Round ?? You can't get it if you don't reach for it. Same thing with your business appraoch. You ain't gonna grow, if you keep thinking small. :rock-n-roll:

whgjettdesigns

Ok so here we go and please honest opinions i want to buy tomorrow. New daige 55" or ustech mj500 or ak 500. Which should i go with?

MrSalumi

Do you need a heat assist. No.

Is a seal 54el all you need.... It's more than most people need and exactly what people want. Trust me.. It's easy to use and incredibly built. You won't be disappointed.