• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What made my morning

I-Style

If you ever wonder why sign making is a kind of Art just look!!

Attachments

• morning.jpg
    morning.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 101

Locals Find!

Could have been done intentionally so you would have to stop turn your head and read it. Thereby making you a captive audience for the message.

iSign

So it was Greek to him?

...the problem with showing up late to the party & spotting one of those really obvious dumb jokes that fall right in your lap...

...you know that everyone else passing by for the last 8 hours noticed that too & had the good sense to ignore it :omg:

heyskull

I've been over to Cyprus a few times and I reckon if I set a sign shop I would clean up over there..... LOL
The whole island is scattered with signs like this. You just wouldn't believe it!

SC

I-Style

I've been over to Cyprus a few times and I reckon if I set a sign shop I would clean up over there..... LOL
The whole island is scattered with signs like this. You just wouldn't believe it!

SC

Totally right, they don't complain, the shame for me is that sinage is not our main business, but it's fun to walk around and see what people pay for.

AUTO-FX

Totally right, they don't complain, the shame for me is that sinage is not our main business, but it's fun to walk around and see what people pay for.

I've been to Bermuda and a few Carribbean islands and observed/thought the same thing