• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What makes your shop FUN?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We play a lot of Hide and Seek
Anyone see the tape measure?
I just put the ruler over there a minute ago
I know I had the drill before lunch

Best game is when they come in late and we hide their time cards
Play long enough and they get to seek employment elsewhere

wayne k
guam usa

T_K

One time I put this on the back of the bathroom door. Boss' name is Phil, so I didn't have to photoshop it at all.
It was amazing how long it took anyone to notice it...or comment on it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 8648c48a9ab97a036d37a246635b5ed4.jpg
    8648c48a9ab97a036d37a246635b5ed4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 233

byrdworks

attachment.php
Johnny Bravo and I have enjoyed our time together. Bucket truck is 'Tater' and the step van is 'Harvey'
attachment.php

Attachments

• harvey.jpg
    harvey.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 228
  • johnny.jpg
    johnny.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 222

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I ain't gonna say it, if nobody else says it................................................ :rolleyes:

byrdworks

That was Robert Killian's ford running IHRA I believe. I designed the paint scheme. Great looking car but he rolled it and decided to retire from that kind of thing. Although he recently built what has been called the world's fastest rat rod.

JoeBoomer

Wow, you guys really put the 'F' into fun. Naming your printers, what a knee slapper. Next you'll be hiring a clown, eh?

We sure are some lame nerdy folks aren't we? How many times have you scratched at a sign in a gas station bathroom or pointed out to your significant other "hey that's my sign"?

Dorks. Every last one of us.

Ssmedia7

All of our computers are named after superheroes while the printers are super villains. Why? Because the villains are usually the ones the ruin the day! Also, we have 2 of most machines so it makes it easier to identify them. "That's what she said" also gets used in our shop a lot. We decorate for birthdays. One guy loves batman so we themed his desk: poster with his head on the jokers body and batman cuffing him, batmobile hot wheels car and other stuff. We do it for each team member.

We having training party's on equipment. Learn the equipment and you get to make stuff for yourself. We just got a Epson F2000 and EVERYBODY made shirts for their kids and spouses. It was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SignosaurusRex

There's no need for Bravado, Bob... Just ask them..
Never mind, I'll do it... Guys, Bob's looking to make some extra walking around money
and wanted to know if ya'll would hire him.

attachment.php

I'd hire Bob in a New York Minute if I had the chance. Around here, for fun, we practice "Bobicide" ...and look forward to vacation at "Bob's World" for a couple weeks of sanity outside the big asylum.

7d3c912778ea8594e11daee88a781a11.jpg

OldPaint

cant remove picture

Attachments

• angle ass.jpg
    angle ass.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 106
  • angle assspeedo.jpg
    angle assspeedo.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
cant remove picture
Damn OldPaint when I scrolled to the "bottom" my screen locked up and I had to do a hard reboot with the power button to get my system back.
Your backside was frozen on my dual screens for a good 5 minutes.........

wayne k
guam usa

OldPaint

once you post a pic..........its locked.........i was gona say best thing i ike about my shop i can work in the nude)))

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
once you post a pic..........its locked.........i was gona say best thing i ike about my shop i can work in the nude)))
Do you do that to keep the alligators off the property?

wayne k
guam usa

Have to find someone to read my Obamacare plan to me to see if it covers snow blindness.

printhog

the reading of dr suess over the walkie talkies we wore.. (big shop) "one fish two fish red fish blue fish" was popular and often done with a client in the shop.
cocktails at 5 on friday
playing ball with the dog..
feeding the dog with a remote controlled truck towing her bowl.. painfully funny. rottweilers get very frustrated quickly.
basketball in the shop..
Monthly massages by the Sacramento Kings masseuse..
taking my crew for helicopter flights...
you learn it you can use it (for personal stuff).