• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What material is 3m using for this?

tattoo.dan

Is it a clear that they are printing white on then printing the image? I have a customer who wants something like this done this week and I am trying to figure out how it was done. If I just printed on clear, it probably wouldn't show up too well.

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 151

cdiesel

I haven't seen this in person, but I'd imagine it is a clear, screen printed black & metallic silver. Much like RV graphics.

MikePro

just saw this exact car at a gas station the other day!
looked like something I've seen come out of the new metallic ink printers. clear media with metallic/white ink.

HulkSmash

I haven't seen this in person, but I'd imagine it is a clear, screen printed black & metallic silver. Much like RV graphics.

I bet upclose it's just light grey, and the green is just matched to the car... as close as possible. My bet it's just control tac.

sdwnymph

Is it possibly the thermal printing that people make the "stick family" stickers with? The ones where its white or printed w/ a clear top? Do agree it might be the new screen printed black & metallic silver that Fellers is advertising.

ProWraps

clear 180c. ive seen the material. have to tear it off 50 buses next month.

Last edited:

ProWraps

fun will be cashing the paycheck after we re-wrap them :rock-n-roll: (58 buses to be exact)

a quick trip to home depot ought to make the removal easier :ROFLMAO: