• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what material is this?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I'm looking to find this substrate. any ideas? is it foam board? who does these? are they easy? i need details.

Attachments

• IMG_5480001.JPG
    IMG_5480001.JPG
    448.6 KB · Views: 219

Gino

Premium Subscriber
When you really zoom in on it, you can see it appears to be a front piece of Cor-X and a back piece of Cor-X and doubled over for strength and down the back of the front piece a ways. Can't be 10mm or it wouldn't've creased like that so often. Also, looks like a direct print

geneva blue.jpg

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
When you really zoom in on it, you can see it appears to be a front piece of Cor-X and a back piece of Cor-X and doubled over for strength and down the back of the front piece a ways. Can't be 10mm or it wouldn't've creased like that so often. Also, looks like a direct print

View attachment 161011
i thought at first it might be foamboard. (I hate that stuff)

graphicguy712

Really zooming in, i can see the coro ridges in the color. It's coroplast/core-x with a sheet of printed vinyl adhered to it.
Propably a bridge taped inside to keep the v shape.