Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What material should we use for 6ft spacing floor decals

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by tedmonson, Jun 10, 2020.

1. tedmonson

tedmonson New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I work primarily with schools and they want custom 6ft floor spacing decals for their outdoor sidewalks, inside hallways and office carpet. I'm leaning towards trying to make 40c/8509 work but I'm pretty sure that won't work on cement and I'm nervous it won't be anti-slip enough. Any suggestions?

2. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Walk N Wall or Briteline multigrip both textured, print nice and no lam needed. We have a test print (walkNWall) on our sidewalk in front of entry - printed latex and looks new after 6 mos.

3. tedmonson

tedmonson New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Thank you Reveal1, WalkNWall looks great, now we've just got to find some. It looks sold out everywhere.

4. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    My local N. Glantz branch (St. Louis) just got some today.

5. tedmonson

tedmonson New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Really? How can I get in contact with them?

6. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    I'm sure if you google and call your closest N Glantz branch they can check.

7. tedmonson

tedmonson New Member

Oct 23, 2019
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Just did, thanks!

8. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    +1 for Walk N Wall.

9. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Wholesale Screen & Digital Sign Printing

If you guys don't want to buy a whole roll of walk-n-wall we offer it by the square inch here: https://www.firesprint.com/vinyl-floor-decals/

We also run custom quotes of a 2 part system (with laminate) either for commercial tile floor or commercial carpet if needed.

10. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
  11. Brian Shepard

Brian Shepard New Member

Jun 10, 2020
    Toronto
    You can get floor decals of any size easily at amazon or local store modell printing. I ordered a few for my workshop a week ago. It still looks great.

12. I have been impressed by how well the ones I made with Avery 2120 with 2080 OL have held up.
    What every you use don't go with what Walmart did, the 3 I have been to in my area have had to duct tape the edges back down :big laugh: