• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions What media would be good for art prints on an eco solvent printer? *not canvas*

mim

0_o
I usually order Giclee prints on Somerset Velvet or other nice fine art papers. I got a roll of matte white epson photo paper and it kinda sucks with the darks no matter what media setting. Just seems suboptimal. Any suggestions?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I've always liked the Sihl papers. They have quite a selection, your local vendor should be able to get you some samples in.

RMarshall

Check out LexJet, we order all of our fine art medias from them.

They aren't wholesale but they started off specializing in aqueous print media and they have a ton of experience and a huge product offering including name brands and their own house brand (which just like most other materials is the same as the name brand, just sold under a different name for cheaper).

TBH I would just call them so that you can speak to a rep with experience instead of wading through their website...