• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What must you have?

D2S

So I am in the process of redoing my website and have been looking around and things I like and what i don't like.

So I pose this question to everyone. When you created your website, or when you redid your website, what did you feel you must have for information?

Right now I am planning on doing a Portfolio Page, and Contact Page those two are a given. However also am thinking of a separate page for each type of signs and services offered.

Is there anything else that really stands out that should be on a website or no?

Adam

rjssigns

From my web guy:
Home Page
Call-out Images
About Page
Products Page
Services
Galleries
Blog
Contact Page

I wrote copy for the site last week. One thing you have to understand is if you try to make it perfect at launch you will eff it up. Web sites are an ever changing deal. Nothing is written in stone.

When our new site launches I can post a link. It is going to be stark and to the point.

ScrapWrapper

I'm very much a web site guy.
A good site domain name is key and recommended.
Bad: Bobgraphics.com
Good SigngraphicsTampa.com
Now you will be found under signs, graphics, sign tampa & graphics tampa.

Naming your webpages with searchable info.
SigngraphicsTampa.com/Custom_Banner_tampa.html
SigngraphicsTampa.com/vehicle_wraps_tampa.html

Make one or two pages with products to can a good profit on.
SigngraphicsTampa.com/Vehicle_Wraps_Perforated_Back_Windows.html
Show pic examples and name the images:
Perforated_Back_Windows.jpg
Perforated_Windows.jpg
Window_wraps_tampa.jpg
Perforated_Windows_Graphics.jpg
and so on. Then have 2 good paragraphs of info on rear window perfs and good prices and your Phone #.
People will find this page and call you.

Centro Graphics

We are in the throws of launching our website soon, the design has been done, and is working all that is left is for us to populate it. Willl send an link when done

We have done it quite simple (I think) and hopefully easy to find what a perspective customer might look for.

about
portfolio
Services
Products
Testimonials
News (this may end up blog linked, although I dont blog.):Big Laugh will ahve to start
Contact

ScrapWrapper.
Thats an interesting thing you say there, our, like many other here I suspect is only relative to our company name and not demographic, although we do have two domains with our local city in them but we dont use them (yet) Might have to look into using them.