• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What PMS chart do I get

Drip Dry

After the 3rd time in a month, a customer gave me a PMS number and it's not on my chart.
So it's time for a new one.
I think I should get a set that has coated and coated and includes a bridge... never had one of those.
Question is where to buy it from and most importantly, how do I know if it's up to date.
I'd be afraid to go to ebay

Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In the cover, it will have the date of when it was made. Just get the latest version. You can buy them at just about any sign supply house, like Glantz, Grimco or Fellers. They're about $140. or so these days.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
pantone

you could get a internet PDF chart.
print it on your printer so you have what you CAN offer and match a pantone chart later, which, i keep in a dark, covered box......

mosher

AdvertiseIt

About the PMS Chart...

Six months ago I bought a Pantone CMYK Coated and uncoated and it's called the Plus series; make sure to register it with Pantone and you get for FREE the downloadable Pantone Color Manager which has all the palettes and conversions between them; the software is very impressive and helps me every time when a customer is asking for special colors.
Good luck.
Marino

binki

We have the coated and uncoated and bridge books. The bridge is a life saver when you are going to 4 color process printing and can show how bad that blue or purple will look.

Six months ago I bought a Pantone CMYK Coated and uncoated and it's called the Plus series; make sure to register it with Pantone and you get for FREE the downloadable Pantone Color Manager which has all the palettes and conversions between them; the software is very impressive and helps me every time when a customer is asking for special colors.
Good luck.
Marino

What he said. The color palettes and color manager are great.