• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What really matters?

Fitch

Beyond the crap that you get involved in on the internet (Signs 101 excluded of course), what really matters to you?

To me it's:

1) Personal health

2) Financial stability

3) Personal happiness

With these three things in place I feel I can take care of or accept anything below these three things.

I change what I can and accept what I can't... full well knowing that at some point in time I am going to die.... that's life.

What I leave behind is more important... the fewer negatives the better.

What about you?

Cheers - G

Marlene

my family really matters to me then it's stuff like having fun, laughing at everything and anything no matter what kind of horrid day I've had.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
  • God/Family
  • Health
  • Integrity
  • Financial Independence

And I don't beat myself up if one of them isn't going well for me. I'm not a perfectionist. Refocus or re-prioritizing is a daily routine as situations shift or I'm having an 'off day'.

TheSnowman

Family/Faith
Family
Family
Family
Family
|
|
|
|
|
|
Don't really care about much else. You can't replace a life. I refuse to look back on life and wish I'd have spent more time with my family. I am probably to the extreme, but I do A TON of stuff with my entire family on a weekly basis since we all live close. Thankful for that opportunity.

surf city

1- Family
2- Health (yup that double hip replacement sucks) when your young old people tell ya your health is everything, always thought they were full of crap, they were right I was wrong.
3- Ability to generate an income
4- Trying to enjoy all that life has to offer cause if anyone hasn't noticed, damn it goes fast.
5- Helping others

The list is more than the above but other than that just being able not to take life too damn seriously and enjoy it.

jc1cell

• God/Family
  • Health
  • Integrity
  • Financial Independence

And I don't beat myself up if one of them isn't going well for me. I'm not a perfectionist. Refocus or re-prioritizing is a daily routine as situations shift or I'm having an 'off day'.

Except in the following order:

•God
•Family
•Integrity
•Financial Independence
•Health

Even though I work on maintaining my health I find that it comes and goes as it pleases. The others are easier to manage and maintain. I think the third is a very important aspect of my life since it's how I measure anyone I'm dealing with.

jc