• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What service for your Cell Phones?

SD&F

I have had them all and they each have their own issues. It seems when one has poor service/tower coverage, people switch...then it happens to the one you are with.

I have stayed with Verizon for 12 years now and as happy as anyone can get paying a phone bill.

TheSnowman

I'm an AT&T guy cause my wife gets a 20% discount through work for it. Really been pretty happy with it. It works everywhere I am, and in several places that I vacation, where Verizon and Sprint can't even make a phone call.

Really, they all suck at certain times and places...you just gotta do what works for you.

2B

been with Sprint for 11+years

Run a grandfather plan that allows Roaming off other towers no extra fee, unlimited texts/data on three phones for about $125 per month

everyone service provider has their benefits, just a matter of what you want.

Mark S. Adams

I spend $100.00 per YEAR (yes, YEAR) for my tracfone. I use it exclusively for emergencies, and the very occasional call to the home or office when I'm on the road. My wife has one too, and her tracfone phone costs us about $125.00 per year.

Mark S. Adams

tomence

Nobody mentioned T-Mobile so i guess i will be the first. Pay $50 a month for unlimited everything. And their internet is fast, faster than my cable internet from Comcast. I've been all over US and signal is perfect.

Mike F

Metro PCS, $50 a month for unlimited everything. Would be $40 a month if I didn't have an Android phone.