• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Size Laminator

Jgentry

Hi guys I'm looking to get a larger laminator for vehicle wraps and outdoor printed signage. I want to know if I should go with a 55 or 65 inch model. It seems the most common size for vehicle wraps etc is 54" material. I don't see myself laminating anything larger than that so my qeustions is why buy a 65?

Have you used something larger than 55 often enough to take up the additonal space, weight, etc?

FatCat

I just bought a new laminator and decided to go with the 65" vs the 54". Mainly because one day I may actually need it. Cost difference between the 2 models was not much.

Never a bad thing to have more than what you need - always sucks to have less.

HulkSmash

we got the 64 also. It just makes it easier to lam, because of the fact you don't have to worry that much about drifting, and your print screwing up. Also the occasional 5 foot sign mounting option is nice.