• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Software Do You Own and Use?

What Graphics Software Do You Own and Use?

• FlexiSign, Vinyl Express, LXI, SignMate

Votes: 146 49.2%
  • Gerber Omega

Votes: 54 18.2%
  • SignLab

Votes: 44 14.8%
  • VinylMaster Pro

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • SignCut

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • SignGo

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • CorelDraw

Votes: 166 55.9%
  • Macromedia Freehand

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Adobe Illustrator

Votes: 157 52.9%
  • Casmate

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Inspire

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Graphix Advantage

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • AutoCad

Votes: 27 9.1%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • FireWorks

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • Painter

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • PaintShop Pro

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Corel PhotoPaint

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • Adobe PhotoShop

Votes: 177 59.6%
  • Other

Votes: 81 27.3%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

chiselbit

I use Coredraw X3 and cut using Coreldraw ... Flexi is to Expensive and more difficult to use. with Corel, the node editing is Lightyears ahead of Flexi.
Doug

thesignguy1986

I must say i use winpc sig pro 2007 and though its fairly new i love it i mean you can do outlines and shadows and stripes and everything else you could on just bout anyother program my only wish is that they still made casmate for the plotter i have the was by far the greatest program ever in my opinion

scott

SPEEDFREAK

corel x3 ,Ve Lxi Master + ,

also trying to learn adobe Illustrator and photoshop ,but used most of the corel programs so I'm kinda hooked on corel.........:biggrin:

Jeff

nxtremesign

i have read a lot of good things about Corel 13 or x3 as yall call it. so im thinking of putting back on the the puter , as we have started to get a lot fo files that are .cdr again.
steve

Replicator

FlexiSign-Pro 7.6v2, Corel X3, Illusrator CS2, Photoshop CS2, SignLab 7.1, Omega 2.5, C3-Rip, Fast-Rip, PhotoGrav, PhotoZoom and a host of other graphic, dye-sub and engraving software.

Mardi

Use Corel for design exclusivly. The rest is just so that I am fully compatible with all the files I may get

CenturySigns

Custom Sign Shop Designer
Corel x3, Omega, Adobe cs2, Photoshop, Photopaint, but the best software I have is the oldest, v0.1 my brain, still works good in conjunction with my old plotter (pencil and paper).