• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What solvent printable banner do you prefer???

StickyBoyz

After reading many posts on here.

I can't find my answer, I am curious what type of solvent printable media you would print on. I have a Mutoh 1204 printer and would like to order some banner material to start stocking up. The following are a few items I have been considering....

Zorbix 10oz
Ultra Flex - Ultra Banner 10oz
Zeelon 13oz
Ultra Flex - Jet Banner 13oz
US Banner Corp Pearl

Thanks so much and I would like to stock 10oz and 13oz so just simply put what you feel is the best for printing and overall use.

StickyBoyz

I am printing indoor and outdoor banners, so I guess that's all I can say I am using it for. All I am looking for are people who have used the products and had success with them. I am not looking to get to detailed.

Thanks!

jfiscus

Rap Master
We use the ultraflex jetflex 13oz gloss with great results on our Roland. No problems & nice looking product.

Tim Aucoin

I've used UltraFlex with great results on the Roland. Can't beat the price... just hate the reverse wound stuff!! :doh: