• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What spell checker do you use?

CentralSigns

Last year I got a name for a spell check program off here. the program works everywhere even when typing here. Anyone know the name of a good one that is usefull everywhere, ie emails, here or wherever else

mudmedia

I design in adobe illustrator so I use adobe illustrators spell check so I dont have to go to a third program.

CentralSigns

Most designs software has stand alone software but Im woundering on the spell checker for signs 101 or emails areas where one isn't included. I cant remember if it was iespell or something else

WildWestDesigns

Me too, the ones that the nuns beat into me.
I do check online when in doubt.
Love....Jill

It wasn't the nuns in my case, it was my grandmother the former English teacher. 96 yrs old and she will still correct spelling and grammar and she was of the old school. She used the wood with air holes that whistled as it came down.

heyskull

No spell checking!!!!
The customer has to proof and check spelling.
If it is wrong it's not my fault.

Also I will not type large text in so if it is supplied as a text file it's still their problem.

SC