• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what the!! HOME DEPOT MAKING SIGNS!

ncpdfsb

i dont know if this has been posted before (i did a search) but i was looking for some door hardware on the home depot site and an ad caught my eye. "custom signs"
i was aware they sell pre-designed signage BUT this is custom signage by lynch custom signs. home depot... the small business eradicator!

see here

they'll be wrapping cars next! :cool:

Custom Bob

It's bad enough with all the Hacks and Vinyl Bandits on every other street corner.
Now we have to deal with Corporate Hacks.
The worse thing is there's a lot of average Joe Customers that don't know what looks good and what doesn't. They just know it's a sign and convenient to get at the local Home Depot.
Maybe I'll start selling Lumber and Hardware next week.:frustrated:

cuztumfx

Hey Custom Bob
Here's a way to really hit em where it hurt's

Buy the stuff from Home Depot, and then sell it Cheaper than they do LOL

SignosaurusRex

Nothing new. Big Box stores have been doing this for years. Costco, Kinkos, FedEx.....the list goes on and on. The cream always rises to the top and that's where the real fat is found.

ProWraps

kinkos sells banners..... for $9.99 sq/ft. i ship a shat load at my local fed ex. ive yet to see their AQUEOUS PRINTER printing banners YET.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Just wait until McDonalds starts offering vehicle wraps in their drive through lane.

wayne k
guam usa