• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What to do with my old JV33? New JV300 coming in a few weeks.

petesign

So, I pulled the trigger and am getting a new JV300-160 couldnt be happier, but have my jv33-130 sitting here that's still a productive workhorse... I just need the wider prints and faster production (im tired of printing all night). I have been thinking about using the jv300 for only banners, and keeping the jv33 for vinyl, so I can do two jobs at once... but honestly im not sure id keep it that busy. I have seen some direct to textile stuff online, but have a small shop (though i do have a nice sewing machine) - is direct to textile a good option when there's dye-sub out there? I dont have the room for a dye sublimination transfer machine, nor do I want the heat involved. Not sure what to do with another printer sitting around... anybody know much about the textile option?