Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by laserman70, Nov 12, 2009.

  1. laserman70

    laserman70 Very Active Member

    Dec 25, 2007
    We have been in business for a year and a half doing wraps, banners, signs etc.
    Our name obviously is getting to the large cities that surround us, cause we are getting alot of calls.
    One question that has come up lateley is "are you 3m certified for wraps?"
    We are not..
    Those who arent, how do you handle this? I am about ready to go get certified just to say yes. I would think 1.5 years of wraps would be a little better than 2 days at 3M.
    thanks for the advice.
  2. SignManiac

    SignManiac Major Contributor

    Mar 25, 2006
    Mars Florida
    I'd go one better. When they ask if you're 3M certified? tell them you're one better, you're 4R certified and that's the highest certification you can get!
  3. zmatalucci

    zmatalucci Very Active Member

    I like the way you think signmaniac!
  4. CheapVehicleWrap

    CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

    Dec 2, 2008
    What's 4R certification? How much does it cost? Do I have to buy all my supplies from them to remain certified? What kind of hats do they wear?

Share This Page