• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What tribal or flames should I use??

steriltech

Hi all I'm going to decal my buggy what should I do it? I was thinking something along the lines of tribal flames or some kind of wording. Wich should I use? I want it to look nice. Red is a hrad color to match any ideas would be helpful... Copy of UUU.jpg

GK

I would go with a Von Dutch/Ed Roth style retro flames on this thing. No tribal. Do a pinstripe around them that completely contrasts the flames.

Pat Whatley

I've gotta agree with George. If you use tribal you're gonna have clashing design styles between the smooth flowing 60's styling of the buggy and the hard, played out tribals.

jiarby

Lighter orange on the top & insides, with a yellow roll bar and a whippy CB antenna. Can you get the back wheels bigger, or the front ones smaller?? Maybe a smiley face decal in the front. SPEED BUGGY!

TW1136-Speed-Buggy.jpg