• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What type of laminator to get?

peerlessdani

Hello all, I am needing some suggestions on which type of laminator to get. The company I work for purchased a Roland TruVis VG2-540 and I am extremely new to using it. Well anyways, I have been trying for months to get them to purchase a laminator because we will be printing 20x10 second surface stickers for windows and the back needs to be white, so instead of having to print an all white back (takes longer to dry too) we can just put a white backing on and laminate it. The company is open to getting one now, yay! I am needing some suggestions on one that is reliable, pairs well with our printer and is user friendly.

Thank you!

sunbelt

Hello all, I am needing some suggestions on which type of laminator to get. The company I work for purchased a Roland TruVis VG2-540 and I am extremely new to using it. Well anyways, I have been trying for months to get them to purchase a laminator because we will be printing 20x10 second surface stickers for windows and the back needs to be white, so instead of having to print an all white back (takes longer to dry too) we can just put a white backing on and laminate it. The company is open to getting one now, yay! I am needing some suggestions on one that is reliable, pairs well with our printer and is user friendly.

Thank you!
We have a 64" EnduraLAM cold laminator for sale. It's very reliable and easy to use.

Frank Fishman

Hello, I'm also working a lot with stickers and vinyl.. I own a made In Italy laminator Flexa Easy Lite purchased through a dealer/importer.. Hot roller until 122 F (works great also with cold lamination) and working width 63''. Great stuff, I reccomend it! We have been working with it for 5 years without problems...

I see you started the thread on June so.. Did you convinced your company to buy a laminator? :D