• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would you call this picture?

0igo

im stuck and cannot think of what to search for on getty images. my customer wants something just like that for her background.

Attachments

• 13090294_1277034412325936_630737321_n.jpg
    13090294_1277034412325936_630737321_n.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 152

2B

specifically that is a raised furrowed field planted with what I would guess is either potatoes or soybeans, with the palm tree in the background I would say California

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Please don't tell me you're putting that as a background for a "logo".

If so, she must be hoping it's a pot field.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Why not just use the image in the original post? It's sufficient to allow enlargement, especially with a spline fit algorithm such as PhotoZoom and a host of others. I take images of approximately that size to billboard dimensions using the proper software.

0igo

Why not just use the image in the original post? It's sufficient to allow enlargement, especially with a spline fit algorithm such as PhotoZoom and a host of others. I take images of approximately that size to billboard dimensions using the proper software.

do you use the 110 percent method on photoshop? or what software do you use?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
do you use the 110 percent method on photoshop? or what software do you use?

I use Photo Zoom Pro but there's a host of packages that do the same thing.

110% is roughly the same as shaking beads and rattles while chanting "Booga booga" compared to one of these packages.