• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you charge?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you have a clue as to what you would charge ??

Have you ever read any of the many threads here..... on how to price out anything ??

There are all sorts of calculations and methods for doing this. Try searching and possibly you'll find exactly what you need.

What I need and get, might be a far cry from you and especially on such an order as specialized as this.

Specific number of colors. Intricate or not contour-cut. Supplied design. Quick turnaround.

SignManiac

Gino is right. There's a lot of info on pricing here and too many variables to consider. Do you have overhead like insurance, leases, rent, etc. I'm sure my overhead is different than yours and even on the same exact apple to apple sticker, I might have to charge more or less that what you need to charge. I could tell you I charge .06 cents a piece, is that going to help you?

dlndesign

I probably should have said that I would charge $140, its simple design, simple contour cut, laminating, and packaging. I was just curious as to what others are charging for something similar. Thanks, SignMeUp, just what I was looking for.

HaroldDesign

Gino is right. There's a lot of info on pricing here and too many variables to consider. Do you have overhead like insurance, leases, rent, etc. I'm sure my overhead is different than yours and even on the same exact apple to apple sticker, I might have to charge more or less that what you need to charge. I could tell you I charge .06 cents a piece, is that going to help you?
You would do that job for $6.00? or did you mean $0.60 each?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
For small runs like that you should be charging at least $25-$30 sq. ft. with a $100. minimum purchase. Simple perimeter contour cut.