• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what would you do serious question

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
is it me or is the motivation still balancing on "what's in it for me"? you can't replace a piece of your soul with a dollar. things aren't connected so directly in life. i work with the most honest business man i've ever met. he'd rather lose money than be considered opportunistic in such a situation. he's now listed in the fortune 5000 fastest growing company list. why? everyone trusts him. if he says "i'm not making a profit", or "this client needs a discount" he is to be believed.

it's not about money. it's about business. long term karma stuff.

A. "Karma" (lol)
B. "it's not about money...it's about business" What business exists that is not about money? Pretty sure it's in the definition of business somewhere.
Being ethical in your business practices is a must in my opinion.
C. If you want to apply "Ethics", The customer signed a contract. Ethical standards would have both parties honor said contract.

I'm not saying I would keep the guys money.

Like saying your vows and then getting divorced later...when the vows absolutely covered the relationship issues when you made them...getting divorced just means you didn't truly "mean" the vows. Therefor calling them vows is kind of a misnomer.
You can give the guy a break because you might "feel" bad for holding him to honor his part of the contract...but you aren't acting unethical if you don't.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good job on finding a middle of the road solution.
Much better than my idea of telling him I had already spent the deposit on hookers and blow.....

wayne k
guam usa

fmg

Just thought some of you may like to know this is the e mail I received from the customer today in reply to my offer.

Thank you for working with me xxxxxx. Im sorry it worked out this way but you are being fair. What we can do is ill pick up the $xxxx from you on thursday.
And we will put your $xxx pull out charge credit towards my race car when i get my graphics done as soon as my front end shows up. So deffiently within the next 2 months for sure. Thank you very much for being a good honest guy to work with through this, i will see you thursday. Thanks again.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXMotorsports

HulkSmash

Just thought some of you may like to know this is the e mail I received from the customer today in reply to my offer.

Thank you for working with me xxxxxx. Im sorry it worked out this way but you are being fair. What we can do is ill pick up the $xxxx from you on thursday.
And we will put your $xxx pull out charge credit towards my race car when i get my graphics done as soon as my front end shows up. So deffiently within the next 2 months for sure. Thank you very much for being a good honest guy to work with through this, i will see you thursday. Thanks again.

XXXXXXXX
XXXXMotorsports

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Stick with me :)

TwoNine

Attachments

• images-products-Happy-Endings-Smurf-Shirt.jpg
    images-products-Happy-Endings-Smurf-Shirt.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator: