• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What you getting your kids this Christmas

MatthewTimothy

I just spent almost an hour trying to find a 6' caterpillar my 3 year old saw a couple weeks back at Sams Club and wanted it... the thing is bigger than her!! Finally found one on the other side of town.. the things we do for our kids, and an old man in red gets all the credit for it :noway:

genericname

Probably going to be setting my four year-old nephew up with a college plan. I get to do my shopping online, and if he becomes a doctor, it's an investment in free diagnoses for my senior years!

Mike F

No kids, but I'm getting my goddaughter either a flash cart for her Nintendo DS or an mp3 player.

we just got our 20 month old one of those electric ride along buggy things.....it only does 2mph so will have to put a v8 in it, an air intake system and some open exhausts so it'll go faster!...lol.........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Our kid is long gone and out of the house, but we're gonna get our neighbor's granddaughter a set of these. I'm sure she'll put them to good use practicing her culinary skills until she's ready for chef school. She's 2 years old right now, but ya gotta start sometime..........

Attachments

• knives.jpg
    knives.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 46

Pat Whatley

we just got our 20 month old one of those electric ride along buggy things.....it only does 2mph so will have to put a v8 in it, an air intake system and some open exhausts so it'll go faster!...lol.........
There are whole websites devoted to modifying those things. Nothing like hot rodding a kids toy to be four wheel drive and run 20 miles an hour...on plastic wheels.
http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=009ae7fe4a00290559ef77fe616b4c72

My three year olds are getting a trampoine, bikes and Thor hammers. They LOVE The Avengers and they think Thor is the best one because he gets to hit people with a hammer. I anticipate Christmas morning to involve a trip to the hospital.

Tony Teveris

28 year old - Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 Lens
26 year old - ??
22 year old lots of books

Of course they will be getting coffee per paid card, lots of peanut goodies from Feridies, etc

skyhigh

It will go faster when the kid gets in. You're too big.

thewvsignguy

Our 10 year old daughter is getting a cheap laptop and clothes.
Our 16 year old is getting clothes from PACSUN, stuff for his XBOX and a hair cut:rock-n-roll:.
Our 21 year old son will get cash and ammo for his 9mm
The oldest 23 year old daughter is getting cash, clothes and gift cards to favorite restaurants.

Kids have soooo much stuff these days and I think it get harder and harder to get them something that they will really love and cherish.

It will go faster when the kid gets in. You're too big.

hay.....but i wanted a go!!.....lol...

pat, don't go putting ideas in my head about modifing the buggy! when my wife bought it back yesterday and i read "2mph" i was like....what! it only goes 2 mile an hour! my wife then kindly pointed out it was for our 20 month old and that's plenty fast..................:covereyes:

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
A cd of a Dean Martin Christmas!
And I will buy new copies instead of knocking off a copy of mine.

:clapping:

Kidding, they are not appreciative.
32 yr old daughter western jewelery.
29 yr old son a Best Buy card.

Pat Whatley

Two miles an hour is casual walking speed. This spring you'll take the wife for a walk and the kid will drive their car. A mile from the house the kid gets tired of driving....you have to carry the kid and the car back home.

Two miles an hour is casual walking speed. This spring you'll take the wife for a walk and the kid will drive their car. A mile from the house the kid gets tired of driving....you have to carry the kid and the car back home.

i'll attach our 2 dauchsunds to the front of it and they can pull him and the buggy home.......lol

Mike F

hay.....but i wanted a go!!.....lol...

pat, don't go putting ideas in my head about modifing the buggy! when my wife bought it back yesterday and i read "2mph" i was like....what! it only goes 2 mile an hour! my wife then kindly pointed out it was for our 20 month old and that's plenty fast..................:covereyes:

Yea, trust me, you don't want him to be able to go too fast in that thing. When I was little I rammed my mom's Camaro AND my aunt's Chevelle with my Bigfoot monster truck, and also drove my fire engine right onto a busy road up the street from my house with my grandma chasing after me. From what I was told some guy actually stopped his car and dragged the firetruck back onto the sidewalk with me still in it.

Yea, I was a lil b**tard when I was younger.:rock-n-roll:

Last edited by a moderator: