• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What you getting your kids this Christmas

MatthewTimothy

"santa" got the request catepillar my daughter wanted, it is 9' long, yes i said 9', i thought it was 6' but when we went to pick it up i was proven wrong..

Offsite pic replaced. Please read our rules and instructions on photo posting.

Attachments

• 387220_324934610852517_100000079421820_1403065_1330915456_n.jpg
    387220_324934610852517_100000079421820_1403065_1330915456_n.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:

Circleville Signs

We are finally granting the kid's (11 and 14) wish and upgrading their computer. Getting a relatively tricked out new touchscreen desktop for them. That's the big gift.

For the 11 year old (boy) we'll tack on some clothes and probably a couple of video games.

For the 14 year old (girl) we'll get her clothes and her varsity jacket (she made varsity cheerleader as a freshman!)

That's about it. I believe wholeheartedly that kids are too spoiled these days. My two get pretty much what they want throughout the year (even though I try to make them earn it). There's no reason to go apesh** 1 day each year....

Marlene

my baby girl (30 years old) a Kindle fire with a purple case. my son-in-law, Best Buy cards as he loves tech toys, games and movies. grandson, a ton of Lightning McQueen stuff, he's almost 2.

HulkSmash

i'm too young for kids. So i just buy myself stuff.

this year - my wife gets some new skiis and boots, some random kitchen crap, and a coach purse.. and she just got a kindle fire too...

for me? buying myself a new computer for home, new snowboard boots... the dog destroyed the last pair... and i don't really need anything else... i'm sure the wife will get me stuff? she sucks at buying presents.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
6yr old daughter is getting an iPod Touch and the 9yr son is getting an Xbox 360. Plus the usual clothes, and books and stocking stuffers.

my 10 year old step son is getting lego sets (he's a fanatic) clothes and possibly a few new ps3 games.

For my husband - new bowling shoes

and for me I already got my present it comes in april tho! ;)

sar bossier

now you see, only a woman would have thought like that.......when i read that, i automaticaly though that she is getting a new printer! lol

Asbolutely ... Takes one to know one (and all that jazz) :thumb:

Of course, you could be right, and I just put my foot in my proverbial mouth ...

Last edited: