• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's a good deal on a new 1324?

Mr. T

Looking into a new 1324 ValuJet. The price I'm getting is $14,995.00 and I will get a $1,000.00 rebate check after the sale. It seems like a decent deal? Just need a little reasurance on the price.
Thanks!

CS-SignSupply-TT

Is Mutoh the best solution for you? Have you used Mutoh in the past? Is ecosolvent your best solution? OR, should you be considering a flatbed?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha, tome.... I don't know why, but I read that as flatbread. :Big Laugh Sorry. Carry on.

Mr. T

I just got a quote from Fellers. Real good price. They will drop $1,255.05 off the price if I don't take the Flexi v10 & Plus Print. We have Flexi 10 already. I like to buy local but I sure can't leave a grand on the table.

rjssigns

If you have to spend extra to get local service do it. I learned that one the extremely painful way.

Robert M

We can do better then Fellers if you don't need on site install & training
Give us a call
800-328-1306

Mr. T

Mutoh

Well, our local dealer Hyatt's matched the the Fellers price so I went with them. I am keeping my old 1204a so we are going to need help with that one and they have givin me good tech support before.
Thaks for the help!
Tracy