• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what's a survey?

Letterbox Mike

Are you being asked to perform one by another sign company? If so and you have to ask this question you are not qualified to do the work, no offense.

tanneji

Survey the property, potential sign locations, electrical, sign permit info, sign ordinance for the zone, building colors, window sizes, soffit sizes, timers, photocells, etc.

charge whatever the market can bear

Kwiksigns

wookie
survey. n. A series of verbal questions or a questionnaire used to gather data about consumer attitudes or behavior.

..duh..

Billct2

Ask a man who really knows surveys.....

Attachments

• survey.jpg
    survey.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 77

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

Here in this town it is alot easier to hire a person that get's permit's

Iv'e to much work to do to play government games

Ponto

In my neck of the woods a survey is the information presented by sales associates which pertains to a given job and that which is quickly disregarded by myself in production who quickly re-evaluates the job requirements from realistic and practical perspective.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JP

Jillbeans

The one and only time I did a sign survey I charged my hourly rate plus gas plus the cost of film, development, and shipping.
Love....Jill

Marlene

have them e-mail it to you and THEN quote it. "what's a survey" is a really bad question to ask on your first post...

i am surprised no one has mentioned 'that company' that guarantees they will refer you sign survey work if you buy their overpriced survey tools. too funny...the one that cracks me up the most is the tape measure on the 12' extension pole, good luck with that.