• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats everyone doing today?

shakey0818

Wow,this place is a ghost town today.I have never seen it so slow.Today its raining today so it will be a good day to do some cooking,watch a bunch of movies,play some poker,surf the web & signs101.Oh and of coarse take a nap.Have a great day.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Paperwork for quarterly business taxes. They're due next Wednesday, the 15th. I can think of better things on which to spend the money.

JB

Joe Diaz

mowin my lawn/yard work, doing some laundry, work on a painting, then going to see X-men first class with my brother, who knows after that.

Tim Aucoin

Taking our friends' kids to a movie to vacate the house for the Open House this afternoon. Our house is up for sale. Anyone want to move to Airdrie, Alberta and buy a beautiful home?!

Jillbeans

Up at 5 for some unknown reason, I wanted to sleep in until 7.
Lettered a semi and flood coated a van window this morning.
Niece's bridal shower this afternoon, and I have to pick up my Mom, who is getting more out of it on a daily basis, bless her heart.
Probably going to babysit tonight while Rachael goes to the bachelorette party at a local bowling alley.
Tomorrow I have to hand letter a 1951 tractor and then I am meeting someone for coffee at 4pm.
Love....Jill

Gene@mpls

It's Saturday, so that mean's I'm working, as usual.

I have worked 7 days a week since I got back from the Keys in Feb. Bout
enough to kill an old fart. Hired a trained worker who I knew so I expect some
relief- if we ever have a summer maybe I can enjoy a long weekend or two.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Just interviewed our intern that starts July 11th. Now I have a couple of months worth of customer invoices to file away. Procrastination gets you nowhere.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Got an unexpected gift this morning from Adobe for my recent upgrade to CS 5.5. It was a choice of one of four items. I decided on a one month membership at CreativeEdge.com. So I'm watching video tutorials on Photoshop right now.

I really like the way it's setup. You can basically pick a book presented as video tutorials and then go through it in the order written with the video being presented by the author. My history and methodology has always been one of just wading into using a program ... which only goes just so far and has more than a few built-in flaws. So now I am taking this more structured approach and finding it very helpful.

Craig Sjoquist

Finishing up a back lighted sign install 6 color background, black lettering all hand done on Coroplas.
This will last about 3 years plus which will give this new business enough time to spend real money later for better advertising.

Since in no hurry will run the dog with me to and from job carry everything behind my bicycle, dog will be happy since their's a ditch or 2 with water to relax in.

Billct2

Working as usual... but just got back from the dedication of a new historic district sign we did. It's actually for the neighborhood my dad grew up in, so he came along. They had a nice little reception afterwards. It was nice to get some pats on the back for a good job, the way this business is now those aren't as common as they used to be.

SignManiac

Yesterday I closed on a project that is the largest of my entire career. So today I'm working on how I'm going to complete this in the next 6-8 weeks! I perform better under pressure :)

Jillbeans

The high point of the bridal shower was when a muscly hot looking guy in a black dress shirt and pants came into the room.
A little titter went up amongst the ladies and one elderly gal said to me, "Maybe he's a male dancer!"
Meanwhile he was just an employee of the hall, taking out stuff from the shower.
Story of my life.