• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help What's Going On Here? (SOLVED)

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
Good afternoon,

I seem to be having a problem with my Roland Soljet Pro III XC 540. I'm trying to print a 25.2' long banner and while VersaWorks (version 5.5.1) shows the artwork and all my settings, what essentially happened is that the printer rolled out all 25.2' but didn't print anything on the banner material. Then it was ready to print again.

Am I missing some limitations somewhere? Or some settings? I don't know what kind of banner material I'm using (not in charge of ordering) but I've never had this problem before with 72" banners. The height of the banner is only 2.6'. Thank you!

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
I forgot the mention that the file I need to print is saved as a PDF. Also, Versaworks only showed 200" of the file in the display instead of the full 302", is that just a display limitation?

Vohaul

I forgot the mention that the file I need to print is saved as a PDF. Also, Versaworks only showed 200" of the file in the display instead of the full 302", is that just a display limitation?

It’s your PDF..... PDF can’t go any bigger than 200 inches (or somewhere close to that)

If you try to export it from illustrator or Corel etc, it’ll just be a blank file....

Make your art final size 50% of the final and do then scale it up 200% scale in versa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
It’s your PDF..... PDF can’t go any bigger than 200 inches (or somewhere close to that)

If you try to export it from illustrator or Corel etc, it’ll just be a blank file....

Make your art final size 50% of the final and do then scale it up 200% scale in versa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I will keep that in mind and give a try!