• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's it worth.. Used Flexi Pro 8.0

Slack11

What would be a fair value for Flexi ProV8. A friend is looking to sell (he doesn't like the program) and I have no idea what would be a fair price. This is a completely legit program with all the needed parts.

Thanks,

Slack11

I was looking into buying it from him for myself. Just was wondering what a used program would be around.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm not sure what the current list is on Flexi Pro 8 but I seem to recall it's around $4,500. For an unused legal copy with all documentation and dongle I would figure anywhere from 60% to 75% of list would be a fair price to both parties. So that would be a range from $2700 to $3,375.

You should also expect to have to pay a fee to Scanvec-Amiable to re-register the software in your name so as to qualify for both support and upgrades.

Drip Dry

Flexi 8 is fairly new so he hasn't had it too long. If he's a friend, why not ask him what he paid for it and work out something fair from there.
If it wasn't an upgrade then I think you looking at least $2500.00
Upgrades from 7.x version is around $900.00 the last time I looked, so maybe he would be willing around $500.00 or so.

PGilleland

What did HE actually PAY for it? And go from there. Sometimes when buying software with a cutter or printer, the vendor will discount.

eforer

I paid $1,000.00 for a copy on ebay and then $200.00 for a license transfer (from scanvec). Pretty reasonable, though I wish I had gone Wasatch.

iSign

I paid $1,000.00 for a copy on ebay and then $200.00 for a license transfer (from scanvec). Pretty reasonable, though I wish I had gone Wasatch.

get wasatch then...

no doubt you could recover your $1200 right here.

I've seen a few copies sell for over $1500 on these boards, just this year alone... almost bought one myself. (got my current copy for $1200 as a crossgrade price offered to Casmate owners the first years Scanvec bought out Amiable)

Ken

WHY..do you even need/want that?..go wirh Corel and a rip that comes with your machine...
Ken

S

Sign-Man Signs

The 8.0 version, used, I paid $1500.00 for of Ebay. The reason, we have 4 machines and you have to have a dongle key for each version. I really like 8.0 but frankly 7.0 version is just about the same. I use both. The rip on 8.0 takes alot of tweaking but is managable. If I ahd to do it all over agian. I'd stay with the 7.0 version.