• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's Omega 2.0 CP Worth?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I was thinking aabout selling a full version of omega 2.0 software and was trying to get an idea of what I should ask for it. Any suggestions?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't really follow it but, FWIW, would guess at $1000 to $1500. It's one major upgrade out of date.

smdgrfx

I think $700 would be very reasonable. Especially for someone that doesn't have any sign software, or something really cheezy.

iSign

Arlo...
$700 is short changing yourself.
unless you're in a hurry, ask $1200... take $1000.
that's a good deal for everyone.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Arlo...
$700 is short changing yourself.
unless you're in a hurry, ask $1200... take $1000.
that's a good deal for everyone.

Thanks Doug. It's listed in For Sale forum for $875.00.. I got a good deal on it. Had a call over the weekend from a guy from signs101 who is in Aberdeen, WA. He wanted to buy it. Said he already had a copy of Omega he got with a used Edge machine, but it wouldn't load the Sentinel driver, so he wanted to buy mine and try to load it. I screwed myself out of a sale by telling him the steps to load the driver, but got a deposit into my karma bank by saving him $875.00.

theskipman_98

Supposedly my boss paid about $1200-1300 for our omega composer 2.XX not including the extra keys for production computer (for actual use with the Edge and Envision), and the one to use with the back up computer (to run the spare HS-15 and to use with ArtPath for the Dimension 200)