• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question What's on your desk?

d fleming

Spider dog ipod player, Dad's Marine Corps Emblem he wore in Korea and his pocket knife, Assorted bus cards, cds, LARGE bottle of aspirin and a large paint stick for that damn fly.

ThatGuy

Not much. A little bit of a clean freak.

Attachments

• 20170630_145925.jpg
    20170630_145925.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 187

Split76

Genelec studio monitors with room correction <3
genelec.jpg

After 11 years I still havent found out what my wife hates about my workplace at home :D
kuulokkeet.jpg

Looks a bit messy but I can assure you, sound quality comes first :D

Last edited:

yukon

Big Cup of Coffee, can of Ice tea, Coffee cup hot plate... now the less important things; Box of tissues, Menu for take out, cell phone, masking tape, pens, clips, calculator, candle, note pads, stapler, fly swatter, thumb drives wacom tablet, assorted chochies- a rooster, a donkey, and betty boop on a Harley and tons of pending files everywhere!

untitled

I can't stand having much on my desk so everything get's put away unless I am working on it. A small version of my car, a year old requisition form to get an ecg, (really should do that I guess) a moose piggybank, and some overkill speakers. I am fairly jealous of the post above with the Genelecs though.

Attachments

• 20170704_135659995_iOS2.jpg
    20170704_135659995_iOS2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 154

billsines

Leg cramp medicine, 2 timing belt pulleys, one with 15 tooth spur, one with 21 tooth spur, a few fried circuit boards, a few working circuit boards.

Sign.ed

fced288486d9ce0d39b9a73f86f8b2b3.jpg

Basically only use the computer. It was a temporary thin that turned semi-permanent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk