Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the best Clear Masking tape?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by showcase 66, Oct 22, 2010.

1. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    First of all, I hate clear tape. Every experience I have had with it has been terrible. I have never purchased it and have only used what I have gotten when I have bought out some local guys of their equipment and supplies, which is probably why I have not had any good results with it.
    I dont really want to get any either but I have a client that I am going to decals for her to sell in her store and she wants the clear tape so people can see the colors better. Make sense. Since I have not used clear as much and what ever I have here has no markings so that I know NOT to buy that brand. I come to you guys to let me know which is the best.

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    just make one that is a showpiece, showing off the colors of what is being sold with transfer tape on it...see it all the time