• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the best way to sell wraps?

TommyFastLane

We have done about twenty full wraps since 2007 but havent done any at all this year. I am a commission based salesman now and being one of two guys capable of installing the wrap as well as more than able to design it I really feel like I am knowledgeable enough to sell them. I am thinking about designing a brochure with pics and statistical info about wraps along with some 3m vinyl to kinda showcase and if need be demonstrate the process.
Then cold calling to set appointments to discuss wraps.
That basically how its done?

Turtle

How about wrapping your vehicle? Have you done that yet? There is no better tool than a finished product to showcase.

-Mark

dj_elite

True^ Also look into billboard pricing in your area, usually pretty expensive and explain to your customer how much the billboard will cost vs the price of the vehicle wrap. Then how the same people see the same billboard everyday and there wrap will be seen by many more since it is a moving billboard! Plus they can park there billboard anywhere.