• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's the Difference?

gt350ed

Hello ALL!! Well, my Graphtec CE3000-60 is up and running. Although I purchased Sign Tools 3 on ebay for a great price, for the moment, I'm running Cutting Master 2 from Graphtec. So far, I'm impressed with the ease of use and the interface. Both of these programs are plug-ins for Corel, which I use in other aspects of my work.

In reading over some of the posts here, I'm glad that we chose Graphtec for our first-ever cutter/plotter. Ours was blind luck, since we didn't have a clue. Still don't. In any event, the comments here seem to be favorable to certain brands, Graphtec included.

My question......Assuming ours is a CE3000-60, what is the difference between ours, and the latest version, the CE3000-60 Mk 2?

:thankyou:

gt350ed

Thanks!

Thank you. Since I'm not anticipating contour cutting printed graphics, I guess I won't miss it.