Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the Difference?

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by gt350ed, May 9, 2007.

1. gt350ed

gt350ed New Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Hello ALL!! Well, my Graphtec CE3000-60 is up and running. Although I purchased Sign Tools 3 on ebay for a great price, for the moment, I'm running Cutting Master 2 from Graphtec. So far, I'm impressed with the ease of use and the interface. Both of these programs are plug-ins for Corel, which I use in other aspects of my work.

In reading over some of the posts here, I'm glad that we chose Graphtec for our first-ever cutter/plotter. Ours was blind luck, since we didn't have a clue. Still don't. In any event, the comments here seem to be favorable to certain brands, Graphtec included.

My question......Assuming ours is a CE3000-60, what is the difference between ours, and the latest version, the CE3000-60 Mk 2?

:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I believe the letters.... Mk 2

3. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    The Mk2 series has the ARMS feature for contour cutting printed graphics.

4. gt350ed

gt350ed New Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Thanks!

Thank you. Since I'm not anticipating contour cutting printed graphics, I guess I won't miss it.